Retailers join our buying round each month and check out products in the marketplace.
Here's how the ordering processing works
1. Retailers add products to their order cart to meet or exceed your min orders and min order totals
2. They send you an order request with
-shipping carrier preferences
-when they'd like the order delivered and
-any additional notes
3. Once you receive the request, you calculate shipping, add the shipping info, ship date and send along your order confirmation.
4. Retailer receive confirmation, pays you :)
5. You ship and add tracking number
6. Retailer tracks the shipment
Note: If the buyer requested you ship for a later date, then you will get a reminder from SKUE close to that date (as long as you added the ship date in your order confirmation)
If you ever have questions, hit the comment blurb, submit a ticket or send us an email. We'll get in touch within 3-5 hours.