If you're seeing a "This account already exists" message when you attempt to sign up for Stripe, you might have created a Stripe account before. To fix this, close the pop-up window, restart the process, and click Already have a Stripe account? in the top-right corner to connect your account.
Articles in this section
- What is Stripe?
- How does Stripe process payments?
- Are there limits to what I can sell with Stripe?
- How does Stripe transfer money to my account?
- I'm having trouble connecting to Stripe
- Is Stripe secure?
- Is Stripe PCI-Compliant?
- Is SSL offered with Commerce?
- Will fraudulent orders or cards be rejected?
- What are Stripe's merchant processing fees?